📚 📁⬆

The Diary of a Grumpy Pencil

The Diary of a Grumpy Pencil

这支生气的铅笔的日记

A simple diary that shows how a pencil can have feelings and adventures, teaching children empathy and patience.

这本简单的日记展示了一支铅笔如何拥有情感和冒险,教导孩子们同理心与耐心。

age5-8

The First Journal Entry

第一篇日记

I woke up on Monday morning, but my lead felt dull and my wooden case didn’t shine.

我在星期一早晨醒来时,铅芯感觉枯燥,木盒也不再闪亮。

I wanted to write but the notebook seemed too big and the pages looked too clean.

我想写,却觉得笔记本太大,纸页看起来太干净。

I thought, 'If I’m not sharp enough, no one will listen to me.'

我想,‘如果我不够锋利,没人会听我的。’

I pressed my head against the desk and whispered, 'Please, give me something to do.'

我把头靠在桌子上,低声说,‘请给我点事做。’

The room was quiet, but my heart was heavy and I felt misunderstood.

教室很安静,但我的心沉重,我觉得被误解。

A New Friend Arrives

一个新朋友来临

At lunch, a shiny new crayon rolled across the table and slid next to me. '

午餐时间,一支闪亮的新蜡笔滚到桌子上并停在我旁边。

Hello, pencil!'

它说‘你好,铅笔!’

it said with a bright blue smile.

,脸上挂着亮蓝色的笑容。

The crayon was cheerful and claimed to be the best color artist in the classroom.

蜡笔很开朗,自认为是教室里最棒的彩色艺术家。

It whispered a secret: the teacher’s favorite color was green, and the crayon wanted to help me use it.

它悄悄告诉我,老师最喜欢的颜色是绿色,蜡笔想帮我用这个颜色。

I hesitated, then decided to try, hoping to make my heart feel lighter.

我犹豫了一下,决定尝试,希望让自己的心更轻松。

The First Drawing

第一次绘画

The teacher asked us to draw the sun.

老师让我们画太阳。

I carefully guided the crayon to sketch bright rays, but my own little hand trembled.

我小心地引导蜡笔勾勒明亮的光芒,却颤抖着手。

I imagined a sun that could talk and say, 'You can do it!'

我想象太阳会说话,告诉我‘你能做到!’

After the crayon finished, the teacher’s eyes sparkled and she gave both of us a gold star.

蜡笔画完后,老师的眼睛闪闪发光,她给我们俩一颗金星。

The day felt bright and my grumpy voice softened a bit.

那一天变得明亮,我那份生气的声音也微微放松了。

The Pencil’s Secret

铅笔的秘密

When the bell rang, I slipped back into my case.

铃声响起,我回到盒子里。

I wrote on a crumpled piece of paper about how I could feel small, but also brave.

捏住一张碎纸,我写下自己既觉得小又勇敢的心情。

The crayon pressed on my side and whispered, 'Don’t be silly, every color needs a sharp pencil.'

蜡笔贴着我的侧面低声说,‘别傻了,每种颜色都需要一支锋利的铅笔。’

I smiled at the thought and decided to keep my diary.

我听着这句话笑了,决定继续写日记。

Even if my lead is blunt, I can share kindness.

就算铅芯不锋利,我也能分享善意。

The Big Test

大测验

During the test, I stared at the questions and my head felt pressure.

在测验中,我盯着题目,头痛得很紧。

The crayon slid beside me and shivered, 'You’re doing great.'

蜡笔挪到我旁边颤抖着说,‘你做得很好。’

My answer sheet slowly filled up; at the last question, I drew a tiny smiley face for fun.

我的答卷慢慢填写;最后一个问题,我随手画了一个小笑脸。

My teacher looked at my paper and said, 'You’ve improved so much.'

老师看着我的试卷说,‘你进步很大。’

The feeling of accomplishment warmed my core and made me feel proud.

成就感温暖了我的内心,让我感到自豪。

The New Chapter

新的一章

At the end of the week, I looked inside my case and pressed the last page of my diary.

一周结束时,我打开盒子,按下日记的最后一页。

I thought of all the little adventures I would have next time.

我想到未来会有的所有小冒险。

I wanted to become a sharp, kind pencil that helps paint bright lessons for children.

我想成为一支锋利、友善的铅笔,为孩子们绘出明亮的课程。

Today I decided that being grumpy is okay, but sharing joy with friends can make the world a brighter place.

今天我决定,生气没关系,但与朋友分享喜悦能让世界更光明。